Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Quick update

KFC interview was unsuccessful, hoping for work at a supermarket through the week
Doing a statistics assignment atm, not feeling so overwhelmed anymore, getting there with my uni work
Teakwondo is fun as. Finally getting to sparring, learnt my lesson about kicking towards the back of the body. Elbows are bad for your feet; mine hurts like a %(*#&
I'm feeling a little lonely tonight. Really just craving some human contact~
Tonight is a light grey, cloudy starless night. Beautiful as. I was flustered from TKW, so it was nice outside for me and a nice cool breeze with a little spitting rain. The most epic, All I need right now is a girl to hold my hand and have a kiss in the rain to know I'm not alone moment.
Also realising how little sleep I'm going to get this week. Concert Friday night, then a 10 hour shift Saturday morning. HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE.
Also had a pretty rad day at uni today. Lack of work, exploring the river Torrens. I could sleep my life away there on the riverbank~

Concluding:
"I'm lost in the moment, where the tide embraces me. Where I fall into the ri-ver and set sail towards the seas~" (8)

2 comments:

  1. Dang, good luck with your next prospective job then-- KFC is stupid anyway :P

    Totally understand the loneliness ^^" My brain is dead xD The sky sounds awesome. Totally jealous of your relaxingness at the river too! O.o Good luck with the concert and 10 hours of work, lol :P

    Miranda out!

    ReplyDelete