Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Give me envy,

Give me malice, give me your a-ttention!
Give me envy give me malice baby give me a break!
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
Panic! at the disco are such an interesting band :P Sometimes I just wish I could sing so I could sing fast paced catchy songs like some of theirs ^^
Tonight I'm in an incredibly musical mood~ I accidentally ripped my head phones in half the other day D: and subsequently went half a day without my music. Left me a little mentally damaged I think :P Realised how much I live with my music in the background~ It's so calming :) Although it's the equivalent of locking myself away for the day and doing nothing :P Since all I do all day is play songs to myself instead of everything else ^^" Whoops.

So yes, This is yet another late night update :P I'm actually avoiding my chemistry homework :3 I promise I'll get into my homework hardcore starting from this friday though~

But yeah, anyways :P The mystery girl from statistics ended up adding me on facebook ^^ She turned out to be full blown country girl from Mildura who loves her horses :P Pretty interesting lass actually ^^ She seems like a very fun person, just that kind of always laughing and mucking around person :P Turns out she 'Has a boyfriend' though, apparently, but that's a completely different can on potatoes! :P I'm just glad to meet a new and interesting person

Having met someone new, I experienced the whole OMG I NOTICE NOW thing all day. I saw her in almost ALL my classes and numerously around the uni .__." It's so crazy how stuff like that works.

Added more awesome to my room, and it is now more awesome 8D I'm really starting to love my new room :)

Also, finally sorted whatever minor ex issues I had going ^^ Pretty sure I have all that under control now, So I'm pretty happy with life and everything in general :D Which is good~ Although I'm actually a little fearful about getting a job now .__." I might be hell'a lazy atm, but I'm a little concerned about how much work I'll get done if I get a week job as well D:

Speaking of which, dunno if it's in my last blog, but redid my resume and all the other day because It turns out I made a mistake on my resume with my email address :S Just as well I guess haha! But yeah, I felt so stupid X.x"

But ah, yessum :3 I'm feeling really social lately, seeing people and getting myself out there ^^ It feels good, think I might have to switch it up a bit for study soon though :P

And yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Should probably do some of this chem now :P Night readers!~

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm reading your blog to avoid Italian homework xD

    There you go, you didn't scare her away at all ^^ And congrats on the awesoming up of your room :]

    The job does take up a lot of time, and energy also, which means you waste even more time than just your work hours trying to recuperate. But the money is worth it, and I reckon personally I probably would still get the same amount of work done each week without a job, only more spread out over the time. It's hard, but a job is certainly a good idea :]

    Lol, I'm totally opposite-- all emo and don't feel like seeing people so much :P Grer..... Hope my birthday isn't swallowed up by emoness ;D Good luck with your studies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these names you have for girls - chick, babe, lass... It's adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete