Monday, August 9, 2010

The triumpet return of the sun

For it has returned! Flooding the city with it's glorious warmth and vitamin C!
And UV-rays and other DNA damaging radiation :3 Huzzah!

So yus, this is an update! Since last post I have uni'd and then worked some more, Kind of getting to know a new ladeh friend, and now back to uni again :P I'm really excited for the weekend again x3 I'm starting to get really sick of uni actually, not in a "I'ma quit because it's boring and layme!" But just in a "I much prefer working in a shop and making money :)" Kind of way xP

HIGHLIGHTS!
I finally got an email back from KFC :3 Interview and whatnot, meaning a potential job to have through the week nights and the potential to earn more moneh! :D Yay!
I'm hoping I get the job by default since they took like a week and a half longer than they said they would to get back to me >_>" Also, I have a nice shirt and jeans thankfully, but I'm lacking awesome interview shoes and flashy black pants the ultimate impression D:! Also, I'm going to have to spray my fringe out my eyes .__." Incase they find the slight eye fringe insulting and making me un-hire-able :P Anyways the interview is in a few days later this week, so should be exciting :3 and nerve racking.

Another couple things, First off, emotional confusion and decision making! As previous mentioned, making a new friend whom I have known and worked with for ages :3 she's really awesome now that we've actually started to chat. Awkwardly invited her to the movies to join me with a friend, so her friend came and it was a bit awkward apparently xD Saw inception, OMFG AMAZING!!!! THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME EVER AGAIN!!! But yeah it was pretty good :3 Spent the rest of that day watching more movies with my friend, later ended up briefly going to see the new girl at her uncles 40th birthday bash on her property :P That was also awkward, but I got a "Maybe we can hang next weekend and it will be awesome and non awkward! :)" So yeah, I dunno ^^" So much I can blurt and spill and unleash my mental mess and whatnot, but I'll just leave it at starting to meet a new person for now :3

Second, Complete LOLZ. Had my statistics tute again, this time with the actual lecturer. A: the class was less than half the size it was during the first week xD and B: I spent the majority of the lesson fighting hysterics and grinning like a fool :P She was trying to explain the correlation of two variables on a graph, To you chums who did maths studies in year 12, this is the r^2 value of a scatter plot of data. Measuring how close they resemble a linear relationship. ANYWAYS she tried to explain by putting a ruler on the projection paper to explain what she meant, this covered half the projection and didn't work :P So she got out her texter and drew a line through the data on the projection, and then she realised the projection was on the wall, not on the white board. It was a massive line too xD The class was laughing and I was like hysterical .__." Bawling and choking on my withheld crazy laughing. I hate hysterical laughter X.x" Every time I thought About it, i'd laugh more and more. In the end put my headphones in and continued taking notes to calm me down :P I still grin stupidly thinking about that moment. Hilarious.

Anywho, I have my mate Jackson down for the week :3 so that's pretty cool also.

Off to study and do some errands and whatnot now~Until next time guiz! :D

3 comments:

  1. Lol!! Vitamin C so does not come from the sun ;P But you make a fine point-- the weather has been very nice :]

    Good luck with your interview! Sounds like you'll make a good impression ^^

    New person, eh?? Awkwardness sucks, but overall it sounds awesome :]

    LMAO!!!!!!!!! OMG, I wish I could have seen that lecturer :P Poor woman!

    Say hi to Jackson for me :D

    Miranda out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, there it is again! Your "ladeh friend" ;)

    My friend Kelsey got hired at KFC and his fringe was so long he could tuck it into his belt. You should be fine.

    ReplyDelete