Friday, October 1, 2010

String quartet

Okay first off, Vitamin String Quartet, absolutely bloody amazing! Currently feeling overjoyed to http://www.youtube.com/user/VitaminStringQuartet#p/u/477/vCK6GGUEspM If you don't know the song, you might not be so overwhelmed with joy, but it still sounds overly happy :P
They are an amazing group and have some friggin' excellent covers. This discovery has actually made my week. I love you Goosey~

Speaking of bloody, I had my wisdom teeth out and all I can taste is, yep, blood. Yum yum yum. Kinda loses it's zang after the first day and just become eh >_<" I'm in little to no pain though :D Which is excellent! They talked it up to sound so scary. It's a little funny trying to eat without teeth though :P I have to gulp everything, which feels ridiculous and doesn't go down all that well. My mum is a legend though and has been blending up all the yummy meals x3! Last night I got mixed vege's, chicken steak and diane sauce mush :D Hahaha, it was amazing. I love my Mum (L)

Side note to the surgery, I have the funniest story; I was actually in hysterics over this at the time. Okay so here's the scene, I have a ridiculous needle phobia and some cool dude surfer nurse has just taken me into the operating room and put me on the table. I'm just chillin' y'know, waiting to be put to sleep, dreading the needle. A lady hooks up some wires and the pulse monitor on my finger, which I mistook for her trying to needle me. Another quick side note, I have a low pulse of like 50, and people are always like "You a really sporty person eh?" And Mum always laughs. Anyways I'm on the table, waiting, watching my pulse machine on 54, another nurse walks in "Don't worry Mitchell, the doctor will be in soon to put you to sleep :)" BEEP BEEP BEEP, watch the machine go spastic as my pulse goes jumps from 54 to 87 in a couple seconds :P I lost my shit and couldn't stop laughing, and then when the nurse was asking why I was laughing I was trying to explain the phobia and my pulse and whatnot, she didn't care. I still think it was hilarious.

Since I was expecting to be dead this weekend after the surgery, I took work off, and now I'm all fine :D So I get to go camping at the river with Dad and brother, so that should be tops :) Despite the couple huge assignments still lurking in the background, but eh, they can wait until the panic really sets in :P

And finally, http://www.youtube.com/user/VitaminStringQuartet#p/u/526/DsRKQFNvz_Y
OMFG! There are so many good ones, I've probably picked a couple bad ones to show case, but trust me they are amazing :D

Also, finally hit baseline with the ex status again, and thing's are starting to clear up again :) Which is nice. Bree makes me feel like such an awkward teenager again, it's weird because she makes me feel so shy and 'first relationship'y, but at the same time it's cute. I dunno, I'm looking forward to things, she makes me happy :) I love that feeling of slowly learning more and more about a person and that feeling as they slowly become more and more attached to you <3

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL UNI IS OVER(!)
I'm living for the mass holidays atm :) It'll be amazing~

2 comments:

  1. Everything should be done with strings -.-

    Sorry I haven't commented for a while, I didn't have internet for a bit.

    Glad things are awesome, while also being a little jealous ;D I've never just had a relationship that was both happy and simple. I don't want to have sex Dx And I believe my guy will leave when I tell him. Oh well?

    Love the Kryptonite cover B]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're alive Mitch. Same to you Miranda.

    ReplyDelete